We hung about the day until about 3pm. I was watching the footy or at least trying to using the free WiFi we'd picked up from the school across the road. The connection want the best though and it disappeared after half time. In the end, the score worm (which is all the interwebz would let me muster) said the hawks won. Woop Woop. 11 wins in a row now.
We then took the 30 min drive into Lleida
to check out the Cathedral of St. Mary of La Seu Vella and the Kings Castle next door. The cathedral was pretty cool although without any fittings, quite empty feeling. We were only allowed into one room of the Kings Castle so that was a bit of a rip. I wouldn't say the views from the top of the hill were spectacular but pretty decent all the same.
At 6 pm there was an artisan beer market set up in one of the city squares. I thought it rude not to sample a few. Taryn helped though coz I was driving. Then a late dinner and the drive back to the aire. Wi-Fi is back working again as evident by this post.
No comments:
Post a Comment